- This event has passed.
The Melbourne Sinfonia – supporting the Royal Children’s Hospital
November 28, 2015 @ 8:00 pm
Join us for an evening of high quality music for a great cause! We donate all profits to the Royal Children’s Hospital ‘Gatehouse’ which provides crisis services and support to young people who have been sexually abused.
Our final concert of 2015 will feature:
* Mendelssohn – Overture to “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
* Wieniawski – Violin Concerto No. 2 – soloist Mi Yang
* Tchaikovsky – Symphony No. 5
Tickets can be purchased at the door at standard prices or online at a discount:
* Adults: $30 (online $26)
* Students under 25: $15 (online $13)
* Children 16 & under: free